New Year, new who?
Back again ladiesssss! This week I'm giving a few tips on how to transition into the new year smoothly. We all may have our own New Years rituals like eating collard greens for money and black-eyed peas for luck. But this year? We are going to put in some foot work behind those rituals.
A few things I like to do before the new year approaches are deep clean my home, stock up on all house goods and make a list of my personal, business and family goals for the year.
Today is the 29th of December and I am proud to say I have completed about 85% of this list! Deep cleaning consists of going through clothes, cleaning the carpets, mopping, wiping down all surfaces, organizing. Like, literally everything that you have been putting off for months NEEDS to be done.
I love keeping my home stocked because it saves me so much time in the long run. I made one trip to Sam's for tissue, paper towels, detergent, fabric softener. I bought everything down to my candle lighters lol & I spent less than $200 doing so, great investment if you ask me! With all that I have, I should not have to purchase more house goods until April!
Once you complete the labor work, you want to sit down and write out 2-3 lists of goals you want to accomplish this year.
- Personal: as women, we often forget to include ourselves. The self neglect has got to stop! Be sure to make a list of all of your personal goals. For example, one of my personal goals is to get my skin together. I've always had problematic skin and this year, I want to find the PERFECT products and routine to keep my skin A1.
- Family: think of things you may want to do or things you want to make better. Being a mom, I always have things I need/want to work on for the betterment of my household. Y'all know I love to cook but one thing I want to do this year is lean to make a BOMB ass steak. That is one thing I have not conquered and I'm definitely putting it on my list to master.
- Business: If you have a business, you MOST DEFINITELY should not go into the new year without a plan. What do you want to see happen in your business this year? How do you plan to execute for your sales? What kind of numbers are you looking for monthly/daily/yearly?
There is so much power in paper/pen. This truly holds you accountable and being that it is solid, you can always go back to that piece of paper and see what it is that you need to be doing next. Never lose sight of YOUR GOALS! You have to stay accountable for you.
Happy New Year! Stay beautiful girls!
Love,
Autumn ❤️
Comments
Post a Comment